Legal Purchase Age:
Type of Information Collected:
The following information is provided by Rare Look to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect “Personal Information” which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
• Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you order from the Site; enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Rare Look; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
• Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not a legal age to purchase items offered for sales on the Site;
• Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
• Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
• We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfil your order. We do not view or save your credit card or debit card information as PayPal processes the payment.
How Personal Information May Be Used:
Rare Look may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments, and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfil and deliver your orders. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
If you choose to receive e-mails from Rare Look, we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services via email. We do collect information but do not share this information with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose personal information to:
• Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom Rare Look may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfilment companies, and other third party service providers;
• The prospective seller or buyer of Rare Look’s business or assets, including where Rare Look or substantially all of Rare Look’s assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of transferred assets;